In respect of Goods to be supplied:
- within the UK with an order value of less than £400 (excluding VAT) the Customer shall pay £12.50 (excluding VAT) for transport and packing. For orders above £400, the Customer will not be charged carriage;
- ROI and Channel Islands: minimum order value is €250. For orders between €250 - €500, the Customer shall pay €30 per order. For orders above €500, the Customer will not be charged carriage; and
- in relation to any other destination, such orders shall be charged at Wild and Wolf’s carrier cost or on such terms as agreed in advance between Wild and Wolf and the Customer. Any Customs clearance charges and local taxes that may apply shall also be paid by the Customer.
- Back orders are kept until shipped by Wild and Wolf or cancelled by the Customer or Wild and Wolf.
- Back orders below £100 will not be shipped. For back orders below £100 Wild and Wolf will contact the Customer in order to discuss an increase in the order value. However back orders of £100 and above will be shipped at the discretion of Wild and Wolf. These back orders will not incur a carriage charge.
STAY IN TOUCH
Why not follow, like or link in with us on social media?